With over four years experience gained in firms voted the top charities' accountants; for giving advice, accountancy and audit services to a wide range of charities, from national charities to smaller not for profit organisations.
This newly established firm is ideally suited for the needs of the smaller charity.
Offering a wide range of financial services:
- VAT advice
- Regulatory compliance and assistance with various Charities Commission documents
- Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting charities set up financial IT systems using software like Sage & Quickbooks
- Providing one to one training to staff on financial procedures and systems
- Adding value to management systems and your financial controls
- Providing Monthly/Quarterly management reports and consultancy advice on regular intervals
- Available to step in at short notice to assist in the finance function of the charity in a staffing crisis
Our service extends beyond fulfilling minimum statutory requirements. Using our detailed client knowledge obtained, we aim to give you a very personal service. With easy partner access, we deliver the support our clients need.
Our Fee Quotes
All our services are quoted at a reasonable and affordable rate to suite your organisation.
This firm specialises in reducing your charity Audit fees through preparing draft statutory accounts and all necessary financial information needed by your auditors for a reasonable and competitive fee.
Need an Audit?
The firm can also arrange a smooth value for money and effective audit, suited for the needs of your charity.
Contact us today to see how we can make a difference to your organisation.